Ms Natalie Lau
- Master Degree Graduate from Hong Kong University
- 8 Years Teaching Experiences
- Course Consultant of Well-known Publication
- Obtains 8 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Scores the highest ranking 5* in HKCE and HKAL
Motivation and passion are the key elements of learning. Situated Learning
increases students' engagement during class and promotes deep learning.
Ms Joyce Chan
- Obtains first class honors degree in English Studies
- Overseas study experiences
- Experienced teacher who has taught in various kindergartens, schools and learning centers.
- Proficient at designing interactive and stimulating lesson plans
One of my primary goals as a teacher is to foster an open, supportive and
communicative classroom, in which all styles of learners feel secure and
appropriately challenged. I hope that with a strong work ethic and passion
for children's education, my students can enjoy themselves in a fun and
meaningful learning journey.
Ms Emily Lau
- Obtains B.Sc at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Scores 5** in English Language in DSE
- 5 years teaching experiences
Confidence and enjoyment come first in learning language, accuracy comes after.
Learning should be happy, and should be used in our daily life.
Ms Freyr Chan
- Achieves 5** in both Chinese and English Language in DSE
- Obtains B.A. (Hons) in Translation at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- English literature lover
One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.' is my philosophy.
Through building their reading hobbies, they can learn the beauty of language and
be capable to manage it.
Ms Moon Wong
- 8 years teaching experiences
- Attained 5* in English and Chinese in DSE
I believe that passion, diligence and persistence are what make students great.
"Study is like a boat sailing against the current, sink or swim." Let's join this journey together!